I know, I know, it’s been such a long time since I’ve done one of those, and I feel like one needs to be done. So. Ahem. I shall just wave my dainty little wand and not make sure that Dumbledore’s Army is a thing. So. Ahem.
I happily found this short little tag on My Tiny Obsessions. Let us now get started.
– Tessa Gray, Clockwork Angel
So true. Thank you, Cassie Clare! I love you, on behalf of all Shadowhunters out there!
Your fellow Shadowhunter,
Today is Friday and we will be looking back at our years at Hogwarts. Childhood memories…
I’m doing this post in remembrance of our past school year. Today is officially the first day of summer vacation and the end of another year. We remember everything.
Check out more on Pottermore!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
We now step into Harry’s first year, and also his first time seeing the hidden world of wizards. Recall his awe and his learning that he was famous among these odd people, and that he meant something to everyone here. Remember his first walk down Diagon Alley, with a friend that would come to mean more and more to him as years passed.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
For now, I shall end here, at the middle-end of his never-to-be-forgotten tale of friendship, love, forgiveness, and sorrow.
Until next time, your true Potterhead,
Instead of doing the contest format, I think I’m going to do something different. I’ll do something of a ‘Quote Moment” that I found on fridaysandbooks (check her out, btw!).
And also, sorry for the hiatus! That was like, three or four weeks or something. It’s been so long! But like I said before, I had exams coming up! (But let’s get back to work.)
And I might just redesign my blog to celebrate a new season. Happy summer!
Your Majesty Lunar,
Thank you to Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds for the nomination! This is very important to me because I, as a blogger, have never been nominated for anything before!
- What is your favorite music genre? Currently, electronic. Songs like Faded, Sceptre (going with the Alan Walker theme here). I can’t really think of any more. Oh, and dance pop.
- Team Britney or Team Avril? I have no answer.
- Do you read comic books? Why/why not? The only comics that I read are Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin is such an interesting six-year-old, and his stuffed/real tiger is a different character than all I’ve ever read about. Plus, Bill Watterson is such a good artist! Even the pictures make me laugh and they really add to the story.
- What’s your favorite(s) movie(s)? I think I’ve watched Jumanji a couple hundred times too many. And a more recent? Zootopia. It has a very strong message that I enjoyed. Nick Wilde is awesome! I really, truly want to have a character in one of my stories modeled after him.
- Do you have a favorite actress? What about a favorite actor? EMMA WATSON ALL. THE. WAY.
- What’s your favorite book genre? Ummm…young adult or fantasy. I’m just getting into romance.
- What is your Hogwarts house? #SlytherinPride
- What are your chances at surviving a zombie apocalypse? I took this quiz that Victoria used and got 62.7%.
- How would you describe your writing style?
- What are some of your obsessions (they don’t have to be about books)?
- What OTP would you absolutely most want? What are some ship that you ship dearly?
- Series or trilogies?
- Are you a Shadowhunter? If so, what family? What other fandoms do you belong to?
- What Hogwarts house pairing are you in (for example, I’m a Slytherclaw)?
- And finally, list some random facts about what you like to read.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominee has given.
- Write questions for other nominees.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees.
Again, thank you hermionefowl for nominating me! You guys should go check her out, btw 🙂
Darth Veda @ Crown Print
Ally, Melia, & Laurena @ The Immortal Readers
Analee @ Book Snacks
I am such a book foodie. I will eat and eat while reading. Chips, milkshakes, you name it. And for this Super Saturday, I will share with you some of my favorite eats.
1. Lemon-honey Ice Tea (Homemade)
Yasss. Delight in a tall glass cup, and I can pretend I’m drinking vodka or something. Perfect for a sweltering summer’s day right after a couple of hours of full hard tennis. Ahh, the delight.
How to make it:
- Put about three to four raspberries (or any berries, your choosing) in each compartment of an ice cube tray. Freeze.
- Mix two cups of water with 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped ginger and 1/3 cup of honey and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for about five minutes.
- Turn off heat and add six green or white tea bags. Steep for thirty minutes to one hour.
- Strain out solids and add 6 cups of water and some squeezed lemon (I usually use about two or three squirts, tasting until I get it right) to the mixture.
- Take the ice cubes from the freezer and use to chill. Enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food Network)
2. Chobani Mix Yogurt
I absolutely adore the wonderful goodness of those square mix yogurts, especially the salted caramel flavor. Every time I go to Tom Thumb, I will buy, like, ten of those.
3. Coconut Water
Any kind will do. I prefer sweet water over regular water. What’s the fun in that? Coconut water is my FREAKING LIFE.
4. Berry Yogurt Parfait (Homemade)
I use plain yogurt, such as Greek yogurt, and stir in some spoonfuls of sugar. I layer blueberries and/or raspberries along with the mixture. And then I enjoy.